Supporting youth in our world is a joy and a necessity. They are the future.
- PYE (Partners for Youth Empowerment) Global was founded by Ashoka Fellow, Charlie Murphy. It is igniting a global transformation in youth work fuelled by creativity, connection and inspiration across generations.
- Operating in five continents and advised by Desmond Tutu, their work literally rocks…
- Peter Mortifee is on the Board of Directors and Nancy Mortifee is a member of the Advisory Board.
The Power of Hope
- The Power of Hope was co-founded by Ashoka Fellow Charlie Murphy and Peggy Taylor. It unleashes the positive potential of youth through arts-centred, intergenerational and multicultural learning programs in Canada and the USA.
The University of British Columbia
- We have a long history with UBC in many capacities.
- Our engagement reflects our appreciation and desire to give back to that which supported us so meaningfully.
Crofton House School
- Crofton is a progressive independent school that “Educates Girls for Life” from pre-school through to grade 12.
- Peter Mortifee was on the Board of CHS for 12 years. He remains a Director of the Crofton Foundation after being its Chair for several years.
- Homeless, lost and afraid, more than 1500 street involved youth come to Covenant House Vancouver each year to find sanctuary and a brighter future.
Photograph: A young boy on his way home from school in Tanzania, Africa.